Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1@UNSW

N.B. This is a copypasta from my dA.

As all dedicated first-years do, I got ready extra early for the first day. Not because I was excited, but because of the assumption that traffic would be heavy, and bus lines would be massive.
Surprisingly, the express bus line at Central didn't curve around the corner like a friend of mine said it often would.
He ran into me at Eastwood station, and when we arrived at UNSW, he gave a mini tour of just where the main buildings are, and some bus tips.
The bus tips. Very critical. Thank you, Josh.

Started off with a computing lecture.. that was okay! went smoothly, had some extra time(because speakers failed when the lecturer wanted to show us a video), so we got to see some simple C programming language running on Ubuntu.

./collegehmr_matrix.c

"Ubuntu? ..I'm going to learn.. Ubuntu?"


Couldn't help it XDD;;

Second lecture, was at a separate campus. There's a free shuttle bus that goes from the main campus to the COFA(college of fine arts) campus, and they come every half hour.

I missed the early one. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-----
(Was trying to find out where the second lecture was held, via uni's wireless net. GAWD DAMN IT'S SLOW IN THE LIBRARY.)

Luckily , though, I wasn't extremely late. Perhaps 5 minutes. x__x;
But I was still late to my first Digital Media lecture. I'm totally in the lecturer's good eyes.

Totally.

:iconorzplz:

k so FRIENDS! .... I met three people.
IT'S PROGRESS, RIGHT?!

AND ONE OF THEM HAD AN EXTRAORDINARY NAME, SIMILAR TO RYNEN'S.. "KYNAN".
Rynen's name came to me instantaneously.
You can see why I have no trouble remembering that name.

Another "friend" is more an acquaintance.. a friend's friend, called "Kim".

Then the third one.. ......I FORGOT HIS NAME AFF LOL(MY APOLOGIES IF YOU EVER SEE THIS.. WHICH IS VERY HIGHLY UNLIKELY). But I remember that he transferred from UWS parra campus.

Yep... and that's it.

Oh. And I left my lunch on the dinner table. Starved the whole day.
Brilliant, aren't I.

BRB STUFFING MYSELF WITH MORE FOOD.