Thursday, March 25, 2010

Influenza and uni maekz Caek go ranty rant rant

Using blog to rant, don't bother reading further, quick, close this browser window.

source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanderingbert/3406772746/
(Googled 'angry cake')

Mad Caek is mad.

I have a cold.
My nose is crying. (Got that off a friend)
My brain's hosting multiple rave parties in its chambers.
Uni's in 10 hours.
A whole roll of toilet tissue has been eliminated.
I'm behind in maths study.
Haven't read the readings for tomorrow's lecture and tute.
Programming task is causing back pains.
4-hour break awaits tomorro-.. today.
Holy shit, online calculus test.
Presentation due Friday.
Uni has too many effing stairs.


Bad day.


I felt horrible for sniffling throughout all the lectures, while sitting next to friends.. they must've been eager to get out of the lecture room, more than I did.

Brain failing. Can't think. Nose blockage makes brain swear.
Alot.
Violently.
Silently.


aaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssdddddddddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaslkdj;lkfja;lskdjfasdkjfhlkawjebfklasjhcawoehvraksjgfbvwhjaegchs;kjghmawlrer


asdjkfhakljevawer
jksdfhlaksjdf

asjkdfhalksjdf.

****.