Sunday, July 19, 2009

Disintergrating bubble.

That high school bubble, in which you are protected by parents, teachers and the school. I realise it's been long since the beginning of its erosion alongside time.

It's been said and thought about too many times, by too many people, but hey, it's only natural to fear the unknown.
Still, in my self-centred little world - and the age of questioning - the notion of "the real world" is daunting.

How will I do?
What will I do?
Would I know what to do?

So many questions, that one will never know the answer to, without experiencing failures.

Ooh, failure, there it is. Why are we so afraid of failure?
Loss? Definitely.

Life used to go without any investments of care. Most likely because it wasn't necessary.
But it's all a rush; and some manage, while some may not.

My fear is that I may not.


Badly structured post.... None of that made sense, did it?