Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some.. Interesting FB groups..

The popular social-networking site, Facebook[FB], allows users to create and/or join "groups" and/or "fan pages".While some of these are obviously useless or just made out of some spite, many other notable ones help clothe facebook with its better features. Some very witty, or just fun to be around to.

During my usual FB scan, down the new and not improved News Feed, I saw that a friend had joined a group called "i feel my phone vibrate when it doesn't."
..I don't know guys, but we may just be going a little off the tangent of our sanities there..
Gotta admit, though. That does happen to me sometimes. Doesn't help when you're already paranoid enough about the HSC. >____>

... And then I began to lurk around to find more FB groups for you to enjoy.

From the category "Just for Fun":

United by a common, the list of these FB groups continue to grow and somewhat entertain us.


....Ergh.. English.. nightmares... returning.. *brain implodes*