Sunday, September 20, 2009

Warning: emo rant.

The ATAR estimate really hit me today.

My parents are expecting me to get into uni, be successful, etc, being the usual parents.. but I'm not so sure. Whether I'll be able to go to uni. It sounds exciting and all, but it also seems no more than a dream, trying to reach the sky.
Lots of "what if"s going through my head right now, alongside the "could've" and "should've"s. No point in dwelling in the past, but it's so hard not to.

yes, I'm qqing over a mere estimated number. :/

Sigh.
What will I ever do. xD

It's also hard to realise(and accept) the fact that there are other ways than universities.. like some people have dropped out of school, didn't go to uni, and are more successful out there than others who may have finished school and graduated uni.
However success doesn't come without effort.

For some odd reason, I worked so much harder back in year 11.. .___.

Ahh. Cutting my internet soon. Seems to be the only way.