Sunday, April 18, 2010

The YouTube community.

I'm going to be very lazy and just pick on the assholes and the younger kids there.

..Damn, an extensive essay idea popped up in mind.. but that's for another time.

Quite often.. you decide to throw away some precious time risking waste to read comments posted on YouTube's videos.
That's some sacrifice, I'll give you that.

The comments.. they can get as bad as a juvenile child who has no idea what he/she is talking about, to the level of /b/tards. Flames, trolls, spams, the works.

For comments that say something like:
"hahahaha this is so crap, you wasted my time you [insult(s)]"

Often I read this as:
"i have nothing to do except waste time on hating youtube videos LOLZ"

.. Why bother..? If they haven't got time to waste, simple answer is: don't comment.
Not commenting save you the time from typing comments, and waiting for it to send/load.
It's common sense, I know, but you know, I like to point out obvious things.


Here's a typical troll:
"wow your face is [description/insult], [more trolling]"

Translates to:
"i pay no attention to the actual content and like to point out random shit on a completely unrelated note"

..What, they have like, ADD or something?




.. Wait a second.

Why am I writing this? I'm wasting MY time talking about idiots on the net.. WTF?!
Bajeebus, I must be off my caek today.

Here's something to leave with;
SMARTEN UP, YOUTUBE COMMUNITY.


Pft. Unlikely.